- Cooperating with co-workers on projects within the workspace
- Receiving shipments of products
- Order packaging
- Distributing products to their warehouse locations
- Order picking
- Picking orders for clients
- Replenishing warehouse locations with items
- Operating pallet trucks and forklifts
- Packing orders for shipping
- Receiving and dispatching orders and inventory
- Pack and ship customer merchandise.
- Warehouse employee doing entry and removal of barrels from warehouses.
- Emptying barrels to be processed and sent to be bottled.
- Inspection and packing of used barrels to be sent to other locations
- Maintain a steady pace and a certain amount of orders picked every hour
- Prepare each order to be shipped internationally
- Remove all illegal, flammable, toxic, or damaged items before being sent for packing
- Keep a clean work environment
- Train employees, record inventory, and find missing packages
- Operate forklifts and load products on a pallet based upon orders received and prepare them to be shipped out on the correct dates.
- Unload incoming orders from incoming semi trucks and check them into their correct spots on the shelves by their order numbers.
- Experience in working in a fast paced and team based environment .
- Loading and offloading shipments.