warehouse assistant / driver
- Control the flow of stocks
- Monitoring of goods in and out
- safely and efficiently
- Moving and Handling items
- Keeping records of stocks
- Assist Warehouse Manager in executing daily operations
- Ensue warehouse inventory, stock movement and stock return activities are well maintained
- Perform all warehouse duties including loadind and unloading container, receiving, sorting, collecting and delivery of goods.
- To control daily processed worksheets
- Responsible for data entry for new incoming product
- Daily update on outgoing Delivery Order into Dail Task Excel Sheet
- Using pick sheets to efficiently collect orders for delivery to our customers
- Following all HACCP Procedures to ensure the reputation of the company, and the quality of our goods is always at top standard
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept in a neat, organised mannor. Including sweeping and cleaning the warehouse thoroughly.
- Communicating with management to ensure all customers recieve quick, effecient service.
- Keep records of all goods shipped, received, and stored..
- To pick and pack orders throughout the day and replenish picking bins so that they are full for orders.
- Empty containers and move stock onto pallets and organise them so they they can be stored in bulk.
- Weigh packages to determine postage needs, using weighing scales.
- Remove luggage from boxes and split large bags, medium bags and small bags onto separate pallets to store in bulk.
- Set up picking bins so that pickers can pick quickly and efficiently in a straight line.