- Ensured high customer satisfaction through greeting customers and assisting with questions.
- Provided fast and courteous service to patrons.
- Prepared and served beverages and expedited food orders.
- Bussed and reset tables and kept dining room and work areas clean.
- Check patrons’ identification to ensure that they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished dining.
- Giving excellent service and greating cozy atmosphere to customers
- Making coctails/ coffees, snacks.
- Washing dishes
- Prepare cold beverages, such as, juices, smoothies, milkshakes and iced drinks
- Add relishes and garnishes to food orders, according to instructions.
- Decorate baked goods, such as cakes or pastries.
- Set up dining areas for meals and clear them following meals.
- Host, greet and show customers to their table
- Assist in the cash register when needed
- clean tables
- sweep and mop
- take order