- Friendly and professional customer service
- Take the residents/ guests order
- Gather/ make their drinks as requested
- Deliver polite, reassuring customer service
wait staff/ bartender
- Greet guests in a friendly manner, escort them to their seats, and present them with menus and drink
- Ensuring that the store is kept in a clean and orderly fashion
- Making cocktails
- Ensuring that customers are not excessively drinking in accordance to my RSA
wait staff / receptionist
- Greet walk ins
- Assist managers
- Good communication
- Print/ fax papers
- Completed thorough and accurate opening and closing duties to facilitate smooth restaurant operations.
- Stocked server areas with supplies before, during and after shifts to boost the performance of serving staff.
- Assisted other wait staff members in carrying plates to tables, seating customers and bringing beverages.
- Carried fifteen plates at one time without dropping or spilling, decreasing overall customer wait time.
- Restocked condiments and drink station supplies to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Greeted guests with friendliness and professionalism.
- Carried dirty dishes to the kitchen to keep dining areas clean and promote efficiency.
- Prepare simple meals
- Read orders to residents
- Serves residents food in dining area
- Clears and cleans tables