- Always tried to maintain my professionalism (reliable and punctual).
- Improved my communication and multi-tasking skills with customers.
- Enhanced my ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ameliorated my confidence to manage all necessary task in the workplace environment.
- Greeted guests and residents.
- Directed guests and residents where to go.
- Cognitive and dementia training.
- CPR and first aid certified.
- Organize activities, events, and meals for residents.
- Full table service
- Function organisation and setup
- Arrange reservations for patrons
- Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas.
- Server for senior living residents in various settings for meal services
- Present menus to residents and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
- Deliver meals to room-bound residents.
- Maintained and organized ﬁnancial paperwork, made deposits, handled all cash duties and ordered inventory
- Set up restaurant for buffet meal services
- Maintain restaurant and ensure buffet selection was full
- Tend to guests’ needs and keep tables tidy
- Run food and beverages from the kitchen to guests
- Clean and tidy restaurant and prepare for next meal service
- Welcome guests’ to restaurant and guide them to their tables
- Answer over-the-phone enquiries and take bookings