- Visit customers and make joint calls in 8 geographical territories managed by territory managers to stimulate interest in producst
- Direct clerical staff to keep records of activities and correspondence, bid requests, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
- Confer or consult with department heads to secure information/specifications on equipment and customer requirements.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service and recordkeeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Represent company at trade association meetings/distributor councils to promote devise coordination with represented manufacturers.