- Prepared budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs.
- Developed and analyzed information to assess the current and future sales forecast for the organization with a segment focus.
- Was instrumental in raising funds through a large Sponsorship deal with a Corporate from the Banking sector.
- Conducted a study on the demand for recreational boating and Yacht Ownership scheme in Mumbai characterized by the level of discretionary spending and profitability analysis.
- Broad based the business franchisee across the Corporate and Retail segments by identifying the High waves for scaling up business and the down winds that can pull it down.
- Fabric design.
- Product design and manufacturing implementation, combined with worker training for highest possible quality.
- Sales of proprietary and privately labeled products to better independent specialty, multi-branch specialty and department store chains.
- Inventory management.
- Capital budgeting.
- Organized Conferences
- Social Events
- Official Visiting in Public Organizations
- Volunteer experience
- Financial Management
vice president/branch manager
- Managed local branch office and staff with loan volume $20M.
- Facilitated loans primarily for row crop farming operations – cotton, peanuts and small grains.
- Analyzed customers’ financial status and creditworthiness.
- Maintained positive local image.
- Manager of Building Technology Infrastructure’s Product Management Team practice for North & South America, ensuring an evolving technical practice and pervasive management across a portfolio of real estate and data center projects and initiatives.
- Lead technical engineering teams for data center & technology space design and cable engineering product teams
- Team leader for technology program of firm’s new headquarters located at 200 West Street, NYC. Maintained oversight of Tech Infrastructure’s cross-discipline procurement effort, established commercial goals for goods and services, ensured cost effectiveness, compliance and integration into the larger portfolio.
- Managed project and contingency labor team for strategic migration efforts including 12,000 client moves across a 3-month period and the pursuant 6 month decommissioning of the legacy portfolio.
- Member of the Global Communications Task Force, TI Promotion Vetting Committee, College Recruitment and New Analyst Mentor Programs.