vehicle mechanic/maintenance planner
- Conduct and write technical inspections on vehicles.
- Manage and report work group status to Workshop supervisor.
- Manage and organise work for staff based on current work work load and skills
- Plan material and resources for Work orders
- Forecast scheduled maintenance tasks
- Achieve vehicle repair time frames
- Conduct Field repair tasks
- Responsible for maintaining and repairing heavy and light wheeled vehicles.
- Worked with superiors to accomplish team objectives.
- Provided oversight of soldiers and equipment
- Rebuild, repair, or test automotive fuel injection units