- Count money in cash drawers and store vault at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Made request for cash delivery.
- Prepared bank deposits.
- responsible for opening and closing business.
- Cash Ordering
- Replenish and balance ATM.
- Process transactions for customers, including transfers, withdrawals, deposits, and check cashing.
- Achieve teller referral goals.
- Coach team members on teller accuracy and error resolution.
vault teller, audit specialist
- Ran audits on vault pickups and deliveries
- Money counter
- Worked in coin room
- Separated money for stores
- Loaded ATM trays
- Handled the inner workings of various financial institution’s deposit reporting and processing
- Used different types of money counting machines to accurately report totals for cash, coin, and checks.
- Balanced large volumes of cash for various depositor branches and store locations
- Worked as a group, and as an individual, to handle and process vault operations
- Preparing shipments and placing orders for currency and coin from the Federal Reserve.
- Receiving orders for cash and coin from tellers and branches and preparing them.
- Preparing all necessary documentation when finding counterfeit bills.
- Ordering supplies for tellers and other branches when needed.
- Guiding and advising other tellers when necessary.
- Performing quarterly audits of all teller drawers.
- Ensuring the ATM machine is filled with cash and balanced weekly.