- Code transactions into computerized cash register to ensure monies are applied to desired account.
- Data entry with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Process highly confidential information on a daily basis and remain in compliance with all privacy laws.
- Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
- Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers’ accounts.
- Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
- Balance and resolve any discrepancies in computer edits.
- Organize and file customer documents.
- Order money
- Refile ATM
- Identify transaction mistakes when debits and credits do not balance.
- Completing all banking transactions for customers while providing the highest level of service.
- Recommend and up-sell bank products and services to customers who might benefit from them.
- Maintain positive US Bank customer loyalty scores.
- Ensure accuracy in all transactions and balancing procedures.
- Order and maintain currency, and ensure proper cash-on-hand totals for branch.
- Ensure compliance with all federal banking regulations.
vault teller / csr
- Answered telephone inquiries on banking products including checking, savings, loans and lines of credit.
- Exceeded quarterly sales goals by 100%.
- Conducted orientation sessions and organized on-the-job training for new hires.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
- Opened new accounts for new customers or existing.
- Assisted customers with fraudulent transactions.
- Keep balance spread sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions.
- Deposit/ cash checks for customers as well as accept and apply payments to credit cards and loans.
- Ordered money from the Federal Reserve to ensure four of our regions branches had enough money every week.
- Sent money from those same four branches back to the Federal Reserve when they were over their vault limits.
- Order foreign currency for customers traveling to other countries.
- Sell and load travel cards, reloadable cards and gift cards.
- Accept and apply loan and credit card payments.