van driver/supervisor for union pacific crew members
- Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
- Test equipment to ensure proper operation.Follow relevant safety regulations and state laws governing vehicle operation and ensure that passengers follow safety regulations.
- Test vehicle equipment such as lights, brakes, horns, or windshield wipers, to ensure proper operation.
- Arrange to pick up particular customers or groups on a regular schedule.
- Notify dispatchers or company mechanics of vehicle problems.
- Complete accident reports when necessary.
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance such as regulating tire pressure and adding gasoline, oil, and water.
- Walk, ride bicycles, drive vehicles, or use public conveyances in order to reach destinations to deliver messages or materials.
- Load vehicles with listed goods, ensuring goods are loaded correctly and taking precautions with hazardous goods.
- Unload and sort items collected along delivery routes.
- Receive messages or materials to be delivered, and information on recipients, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, and delivery instructions, communicated via telephone, two-way radio, or in person
- Obtain signatures and payments, or arrange for recipients to make payments.
- Deliver messages and items, such as newspapers, documents, and packages, between establishment departments, and to other establishments and private homes
- Perform routine maintenance on delivery vehicles, such as monitoring fluid levels and replenishing fuel.
van driver/ senior salesman
- Responsible for stock replenishment, promotion product and new launches and cash handling.
- Achieve the sales target by using advanced sales techniques and product knowledge.
- Focus on selling and up-selling.
- Complete sales transactions and providing information to customer e.g. product information, warranty, delivery and repair services.
- Communicate with customers to assess and satisfy their needs and meet or exceed their expectations.
- Prepare stock in hand and participate in inventory.
- Punctual arrival to booked events.
- Responsible for ensuring the truck is properly stocked for the day’s events.
- Management of Van Crew
- Skill driving Dodge Sprinter 3500
- Thorough, clear, communication from service provider to client
- Friendly Customer Service
- Responsible handling of money
- Drive company owned van to transport clients to and from facility at prearranged locations.
- Notify transportation supervisor of vehicle problems.
- Wash, vacuum and clean interior.
- Perform general office or clerical work such as filing materials, operating duplicating machines, or running errands.