Validation Engineer Resume Examples
- Worked in a highly dynamic environment on major Intel modem chipset projects
- Currently working on Intel SOC based Desktop platform,Mobile Platform and Test case Creation.
- Hands on testing and solving complex system issues across different integration layers like HW, FW, OS, Drivers, tools and Apps.
- Platform validation on, Security, Managability, IO.USB,Thunderbolt, Graphics, Video, Finger print Sensors, Power Management etc.
- Identifying and driving bug fixes through Microsoft Windows10 Service Pack.
- Test execution of Scripts developed using Python.
- Identified and fixed issues on the test setup and its compatibility with different operating systems and the hardware interface such as PCIE and USB.
- Documention of entire validation process which includes URS, FRS, FRA, CS, DS, IQP, IQTS, IQR, OQP, OQTS, OQR, PQP, PQTS, PQR, TM, VSR, SRC.
- Preparation of IOQ protocols and Verification Reports.
- Execution of test scripts.
- Team management and during multiple projects.
- Coordination with programming engineers for proper application of cfr to the system.
- Handling of overall billing process at site.
- Experience in development of validation Documents/Protocols like Validation Master Plan (VMP), GAP, Initial Risk Assessment (IRA), Validation Plan (VP), Requirement specification documents like (URS/FRS), Risk Assessment (RA),DQ,IQ,OQ,PQ,TRM and Validation Report (VR).
- Experience in validation practices with good knowledge on 21 CFR Part 11, GAMP 5, PIC/S, EU Annex 11 and GxP (GMP,GDP,GCP, GLP) Standards.
- Validated the computerized systems in accordance with the regulatory guide lines.
- Level 1 and Level 2 system Integration knowledge of Kepware.
senior validation engineer
- Device testing, Certification, Network module compatibility testing.
- Part of system integration team from daily build to weekly release.
- Single POC for google certification which includes CTS, CTS verifier and GTS.
- Successfully done google certification on 3 major intel platforms for OEMs.
- System integration includes stress, stability and top 100 apps from play store
- Connectivity and compatibility testing for BT and WiFi
- Assuring platform stability as per google requirements before releasing to OEMs.
- Part of Pre-Si validation team, Developing tests for Intel next generation processors.
- Using project management tools like,JAMA-Contour,HPQC.
- Client meeting and interaction with external stakeholders about project update.
- Weekly project update to onshore/offshore teams.
- Platform validation of different computer hardware functionality through analysis of firmware &drivers support like CPU, Graphics, Audio, Bluetooth, Wireless, USB, Network& PCIE
- Reviewing & examining Basic Acceptance Test, Thermal Analysis, Stress Test, S-State Cycling, Graphics Validation and Power Management
- Conducting Ad-hoc Mode Test for evaluating new technologies with current platforms like WI-DI, FFS & AOAC
- Key member of bringing up the project from scratch and full hand over from overseas to India.
- Perform driver testing for 3 different categories, (video, display, 3D).
- Build new Images (OS) for validation purposes.
- Performed validation on RFID integration.
- Create test plans, scripts for automating test cases
- Responsible for achieving Low cost 100% automation by designing HW circuits and SW Scripts.
- Understanding System level requirements and designing test procedures.
- Experience in Parking Assistance System with physical sensors at the signal level.
- Analysis of requirements and Testing of Data Identifiers and Diagnostics Trouble Codes as per ISO 14229 standards.
- Experience on Power waveform Test tool (PWTT) for Electrical Stressing of CEM and Endurance Testing.
- Worked on OTA (Over the air download) VCM (Vehicle connectivity Module)
- Responsible for Gateway,IO and Car configuration of CEM(Central Electronics Module) .
- Validation of PLC, SCADA systems in pharmaceutical industries. Also LAB Instruments i.e, HPLC, GC, Karl Fischer, Coulometer, Auto titrator, Universal Testing Machine, UV.
- Preparing the Documentation for pharmaceutical regarding instruments and systems. i.e, URS, GxP, VP, FRA, IQ, OQ, RTM, VSR, etc.
- Working with the Quality Department, IT Department and engineering Department.
- Assist engineers in understanding requirements and write CAPL scripts.
- IO component validation, Simics environment included.
- Security negative testing on WEB APIs.
- Cellular 2G & 3G telecommunication validation.
- Graphics validation (Video, Display, 3D).
- Project sustaining validation (Windows).
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.