- Greet all members and escort them out of their car and up the the front door.
- Able to drive automatic and manual transmission cars and park them in correct parking spot in a timely manner.
- Wash and dry members golf carts
- Transport or pick up members from the Abingdon/Bristol area.
- Pick the range
- Welcome guests to the automobile entrance
- Strategically arrange vehicles to maximize space
- Park vehicles
- Park and retrieve automobiles for customers in parking lots, storage garages, or new car lots.
- Assist guests with opening/closing vehicle doors. Welcome guests and visitors with appropriate greetings of the day.
- Acknowledge and greet guests within 25 to 30 seconds and provide professional, fast and friendly service.
- Able to communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors.
- Announce for guests driver on the mic when the guest is ready to depart.
- Able to effectively park and retrieve guests cars without causing damage to the vehicle.
- Ability to drive and operate manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Able to provide guests with information regarding property facilities, amenities, services, hours of operation.
- Locate and deliver vehicles, or provide customers with instructions for locating vehicles.
- Patrol parking areas in order to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts.
- Inspect vehicles in order to detect any damage.
- Service vehicles with gas, oil, and water.
- Greet guests of hotel.
- Log their car into phone app.
- Carry their bags to front desk or room if necessary.
- Park car in parking garage below.
- Memorize guests and their needs.
- Have fantastic customer service.
- Be able to drive stick shift and park in very tight spaces.