- Plan menus and food utilization based on anticipated number of guests, on popularity, and costs.
- Organize and direct worker training programs, resolve personnel problems, hire new staff, and evaluate employee performance and giving feedback .
- Conducting monthly manager meeting.
- Communicating the Goals & Achievements to the team.
- Ensuring all procedures is adhered as per the company SOP.
- Analyzing sales trend and forecasting future targets.
- Forecasting and Making Store Profit and loss statement.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development,
- Negotiate contracts with vendors or distributors to manage product distribution and distribution strategies.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines.
- Ensuring Daily, weekly, monthly reports are Completed & mailed on time.
- Coordinate Care-Plan meetings with family , residents and staff.
- Responsible for updating Care-Plans on a daily basis as needed.
- Prepared quarterly QI reports for DON.
- Updated Census and conditions forms.
- Participated in MDS assessments-staff interviews & assessments
- Risk management.
- Management of patient care.
- Infection prevention and control
- Daily operational management
- Compliments and complaints management
- Human resource management.
- Quality management.
- Monitored the use of diagnostic services, inpatient beds, facilities, and staff to ensure effective use of resources and assess the need for additional staff, equipment, and services.
- Assisted nursing staff with admission and discharge of patients; follow up of laboratory results with doctors and notify patents and family members of critical lab results and complete concurrent reviews and related documentation.
- Supervised the medical staff on the unit and completed performance evaluations for nursing personnel and others as assigned by the director nursing services.
- Interviewed nursing staff and prepared post-interview reports with the recommendation to hire or not to hire.
- Provided and evaluated ongoing and on the spot training to nursing professional staff on new procedures, software, and equipment.
- Responded to all emergencies on the unit and notify the doctor and update the patient’s family or power of attorney in accordance with federal and state regulations.