Unit Manager Resume Examples
- Plan menus and food utilization based on anticipated number of guests, on popularity, and costs.
- Organize and direct worker training programs, resolve personnel problems, hire new staff, and evaluate employee performance and giving feedback .
- Conducting monthly manager meeting.
- Communicating the Goals & Achievements to the team.
- Ensuring all procedures is adhered as per the company SOP.
- Analyzing sales trend and forecasting future targets.
- Forecasting and Making Store Profit and loss statement.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development,
- Negotiate contracts with vendors or distributors to manage product distribution and distribution strategies.
- Use sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines.
- Ensuring Daily, weekly, monthly reports are Completed & mailed on time.
- Coordinate Care-Plan meetings with family , residents and staff.
- Responsible for updating Care-Plans on a daily basis as needed.
- Prepared quarterly QI reports for DON.
- Updated Census and conditions forms.
- Participated in MDS assessments-staff interviews & assessments
- Risk management.
- Management of patient care.
- Infection prevention and control
- Daily operational management
- Compliments and complaints management
- Human resource management.
- Quality management.
- Monitored the use of diagnostic services, inpatient beds, facilities, and staff to ensure effective use of resources and assess the need for additional staff, equipment, and services.
- Assisted nursing staff with admission and discharge of patients; follow up of laboratory results with doctors and notify patents and family members of critical lab results and complete concurrent reviews and related documentation.
- Supervised the medical staff on the unit and completed performance evaluations for nursing personnel and others as assigned by the director nursing services.
- Interviewed nursing staff and prepared post-interview reports with the recommendation to hire or not to hire.
- Provided and evaluated ongoing and on the spot training to nursing professional staff on new procedures, software, and equipment.
- Responded to all emergencies on the unit and notify the doctor and update the patient’s family or power of attorney in accordance with federal and state regulations.
- Project management to include assisting in the design of new tower floors within hospital. This includes the equipment, budget and staffing of a 36 bed Medical/Surgical unit.
- Interview, hire, mange and terminate employees
- Budget capital expenses and manage work force to budget
- Maintain competency in area including BLS, ACLS, Chemo certification to staff area as needed
- Branch Office management
- Sales and Marketing
- Installation of SHS (Solar Home System).
- Construction of Biogas Plant.
- Dissemination of ICS (Improved Cooking Stove).
- Manage in-house support teams responsible for delivering support services in 5 languages to Acronis customers and partners: 15 agents and supervisor, working locally and remotely on different shifts.
- Execute strategy to improve customer experience and meet company’s needs – basing on the goals set by Head of Global Support. My team managed to hit the set target, to show historical high results for Partners (77,7% of VSAT) and keep them for several months in a row.
- Manage team’s recruiting process: through effective interviewing, hiring, and arranging on-boarding for the new candidates.
- Keep Team members informed on the Support latest changes and major focus of the Company
- Arrange and drive escalation calls, respective root cause analysis reviews, and action plans.
- Create and maintain a high performance, high morale working environment; drive team knowledge improvement
- Organized and performed People Management training sessions for less experienced Team Managers. The training course included but not limited to: motivation, providing feedback, effective delegation, hiring, setting the targets, discussing results and career opportunities.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding policies and service.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service program.
- Arrange for disposal of surplus materials.nursing assessment, treatments, medications, discharge instructions and follow up care.
- In 2019 In addition to people management I’ve taken a part in Lead generation project together with Sales Department. It has brought $170k revenue to the company in 2019 already
- Built strong relationship with RM’s of HDFC Bank Ltd Kadri branch which helped me to get more business and quality AUM from the bank.
- In PSB channel, I had maintained a good and strong relationship with the branch managers of public sector banks.
- Then the beginning of 2009 I moved to Shivamogga as RR. This was a big challenge for me because I was the 4th RR for the market from our company. Here I had to start from zero, I had to build a strong relationship with all our distributors and advisers which I succeeded in.
- Then in Feb 2010 I moved back to Mangaluru as UM. As UM I had activated many advisers and maintained strong relationship with them.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.