undergraduate, private clients
- Validating source documents and liaising with clients to request additional items where required.
- Compiling special purpose financial reports and reconciling accounting profit to taxable income.
- Considering other matters such as capital gains, goods and services tax, and fringe benefits tax.
- Preparing tax returns and activity statements alongside engagement documents, client packages and fees.
- Managing ongoing client relationships through a keen awareness of upcoming deadlines.
- Researching general and industry-specific tax matters, law, and case studies and applying this information to consulting problems.
undergraduate/intern telecommunications engineer
- Network Administration, Fiber Installation, splicing and terminations.
- Configuring Cisco equipment (Cisco routers and switches)
- Fiber Testing& Troubleshooting using the OTDR
- Radio Installation (e.g. Aperto Packet wave family)
- Alvarion, Breeze Access
- Testing radio links and commissioning.
- Liaison with local Authorities and route mapping
- Working on two different sites situated across the CBD, both the Aurora Apartments project at 228 La Trobe st, and West Side Place at 651 Lonsdale st.
- The undergraduate position allowed me to follow the PCS (Probuild Construction System) team, and work closely with a third party technology company working to increase site productivity on 3 Probuild sites, called ‘Ynomia’.
- The Position granted opportunities to work alongside different teams across both projects including: Finishes, structural, and Facade. all presenting their own challenges and experiences.
- Day-to-day tasks included:
- Site safety walks
- Tracking and auditing of site materials and machinery using Ynomia Bleat ( Bluetooth Low Energy Aware Tracking) system.
- Liaising and joining along with defects logging