- SMSPanel – Develop UI for internal software which provides an integrated panel/dashboard for sending SMS for marketing purposes.
- ChatBot – Develop UI and admin panel for a chatbot (marketing) which asks predefined questions to users and saves the replies to the database.
- Campaigns – Create webpages for marketing campaigns.
- Update company website.
sr. ui developer
- Performed requirement gathering, coding & development for the particular project after understanding the requirements
- Communicated activities/project progress to Project Managers, Business Development Teams.
- Developed Implementation & Test Plans, build Software Acceptance Criteria as well as coordinated with clients to manage the Acceptance & Dissemination Process
- Help office colleagues to resolved issues.
- TalentNext:- AngularJs on Rails.
- TalentNext App: Android.
- TalentNext University: – Angular6.
- TalentNext Studio:- AngularJs on Rails.
- Involved in extensive HTML coding.
- Interacted with clients to understand their existing applications and design the site according to their system requirements.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and Effective communication with project manager and developers.
- Responsible for coding, testing and documenting various packages,procedures, and functions for libraries and stored procedures, which were commonly used by different modules.
- Participated in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs with developers.
- Designed web pages and used applications that meet business and user goals through a positive user experience.
- Architectured and developed Citrix’s customer licensing portal single-handedly, used by millions of companies.
- Developed a front-end Vue application to toggle Citrix’s features on the back-end.
- Authored Vue plugins for Google analytics and Loggly to make using those services easy.
- Co-developed Citrix’s Quoting system, used by Fortune 500 companies, with the lead UI developer.