- Treat chronic health care problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes and many others.
- Maintain complete and detailed records of patients’ health care plans and prognoses during admission and discharge.
- Initiated cardiac and anticoagulant gtts and manage titration.
- Prepare patients for surgical procedures and make sure all documentations are signed.
- Monitor patients after surgical procedures and watch for complications.
- Collect samples, such as blood, urine, or sputum from patients, and perform routine laboratory tests on samples.tubes, or oxygen suppliers.