- Handling all queries related to Corporate Booking.
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc)
- Collect deposits and balances.
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages.
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends.
- Perform clerical duties such as typing and responding to e-mails
- Create and update electronic records of clients.
- Maintain relationships with key persons.
- Keep financial statements and documents
- Provided accurate and relevant information to tourists
- Communicated with travelers and chamber members via phone, email, and in person
- Compiled a daily list of available accommodations for distribution
- Kept statistics; used Excel
sr. travel counselor
- Assisting UK based customers with the best travel plans for their trips to across the world.
- Over the phone sales for Air, Car, Hotel, Travel Insurance & tour packages.
- Provide after sales support to the customers – change in plans, cancellations, grievances etc
- Assisting travelers with No Shows and Refunds.
senior travel counselor
- Providing all kinds of logistic support related to travel/visa and ancillary services related to corporate travel as Implant
- Visa processing for the resources and end to end follow ups with Consulates/Embassy, agents and VFS
- Flight reservations and accommodation assistance to employees for International and domestic movements
- Working knowledge of CRS-Global Distribution System for airlines reservations, interaction with airlines for understanding of various itineraries and other complex issues for travel procedures
- Arranging Travel Insurance and other related documentation for a smooth travel
- Regular interaction with embassies and VFS and local agents to keep updated of the processes and requirements of the embassies.
- Weekly and Monthly MIS reporting for each transaction