- Logistical planning and management for large military operations
- junior enlisted and NCO Troop management
- Planned and lead combat missions
- Managed company drivers program including giving safety training classes, and Driver training courses.
- coordinated with outside government agencies for joint military operations
- Supervise and execute domestic and international transportation.
- Provide effective transportation solutions in a fast-paced environment with constant changing demands
- Balance on-going attention to internal and external customer requirements of transport requests with available transport options
- Communicate real time service issues with shippers and receivers
- Support internal stakeholders as a means to continuously improve transport and logistics operations
- Record and maintain files or records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, or other transportation information
- Maintaining all personal transportation equipment.
- Verifying safety standards are met on individual equipment.
- Inspecting equipment for any faults.
- Verification of paperwork.
transportation specialist, lmtoc
- Communicating with stakeholders (over phone or email) with a problem solving attitude.
- Understanding the issue and making best use of the available resources to resolve the issue.
- Systematically escalating problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners and teams and following through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Ensuring to surpass all performance and quality goals.
- Demonstrating ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary.
- Developing and understanding performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Providing real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment.
- Operate locomotives to transport freight between rail yards
- Review schedules, switching orders, way bills, and shipping records
- Transported 80 customers throughout Acadia National Park, while maintaining 100% security of the customers bicycles and belongings.
- Ensured travellers were given correct information pertaining to the 8 bus routes, over 50 scheduled stops, and countless scenic views.