- Purchasing Agent maintaining inventory for Factory supported racing team.
- Hospitality coordinator.
- CDL A transport driver
- Maintained equipment and scheduled all repairs
- Supervise the movement of over 200 Soldiers located in environments all over the globe.
- Monitor the company’s vehicles.
- Supervising the process of buying and delivering equipment in and out of warehouses
- leading the partnership between the company and SQU events.
- Tracked driver hours (HOS) and miles to achieve maximum productivity.
- Negotiated contracts with outside freight providers to maximize revenue on equipment.
- Investigated delivery issues.
- Monitored tracking system (Qualcomm).
- Load plan daily distribution of Willbanks Metals material, using company trucks and outside carriers.
- Managed company drivers performance and KPI’s.
- Primary contact for daily interaction with sales representatives to assure excellent customer service .
- Addressed and resolved delivery related issues in a timely manner.
- Provided data entry to maintain & monitor deliveries.
- Maintained compliance with Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations.
- Monitored Driver logs (ELD) for Drivers Hours of Service (HOS).
- Ran the day to day operations with a staff of 3 supervisor/support, 4 shop employees, and 40+ drivers.
- Renovated and monitored DOT compliance system
- Recruited, hired, and retained drivers.
- Oversaw payroll, scheduling, routing, safety and other cost control measures which helped save almost 1000 miles a week and about 5% of payroll.
- Revamped and monitored dated key delivery system.
- Implemented safety measures that provided year over year improvement.