transportation coordinator / medical assistant / front desk
- Front desk receptionist
- Scheduling appointments for patients, calling to confirm next day appointments.
- Answering phone calls from patients mostly with medication refills request and sickness complaint to be giving to the doctors, and be resolved before the day was over.
- Keep records of patients interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Responsible for managing Commercial client accounts.
- Provide updates to Commercial Clients through AS400, Auto IMS, email, and phone.
- Conduct outbound calls to verify units for transport.
- Orchestrate Check Requests for fees due on recovered autos.
- Analyze and input inbound order data and relevant notes for client accounts.
- Determined most effective mode and routing of materials to customer locations and company facilities using internal systems.
- Coordinated the departure and arrival of freight and personnel by sea, air, highway, and or rail .
- Publicized tracking labels and finalized transportation movements documentation for over 800 priority vehicles and ensured 96% of those vehicles were processed within 24 hrs of arrival. Ensure all hazardous materials were identified properly to prevent contamination risk.
- Deployed to Kandhar where I overseen over 1 billion dollars of military equipment, specialized in blueprint reading and drawing, created design plans for shipment layouts, and managed an entry control point in order delegate which packages were prepared for departure under treacherous environment.