senior training and development specialist
- Plan, develop, and provide training and employee development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Implement training programs, applying principles of adult learning, individual differences and interpersonal excellence.
- Develop and implement techniques, rating scales, and tests used to assess skills, abilities and interpersonal intelligence for the purpose of employee development.
- Conduct individual assessments, including interpreting measures and providing feedback for development and promotion.
- Identify training and development needs to help create an organizational development and change.
- Coach mid-level managers on leadership, performance evaluation and interpersonal excellence.
- Analyze training data to evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of workplace programs.
training and development specialist
- Evaluate trainer performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing skill based trainings for members of the training team members.
- Train trainers and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
- Develop and organize training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials using the latest e-learning tools and softwares.