- Supervise and monitor students’ use of tools and equipment.
- Observe and evaluate students’ work to determine progress, provide feedback, and make suggestions for improvement.
- Determine training needs of students or workers.
- Administer oral, written, or performance tests to measure progress and to evaluate training effectiveness.
- Conduct on-the-job training classes or training sessions to teach and demonstrate principles, techniques, procedures, or methods of designated subjects.
- Select and assemble books, materials, supplies, and equipment for training, courses, or projects.
- Prepare outlines of instructional programs and training schedules and establish course goals.
- Observe participants and inform them of corrective measures necessary for skill improvement.
- Instruct participants in maintaining exertion levels to maximize benefits from exercise routines.
- Offer alternatives during classes to accommodate different levels of fitness.
- Plan physical education programs to promote development of participants’ physical attributes and social skills.
- Organize, lead, and referee indoor and outdoor games such as volleyball, baseball, and basketball.
- Power BI
- Data Science & Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Internet of Things
- Matlab with Image Processing
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as Embedded and IOT,Networking for execution in softwares.
- Establish clear objectives all lessons, units, and projects and communicate those objectives to students.
- Outlining the Training agenda for
- Taking care of the of the below Trainings;
- Instruct adult students in a classroom and laboratory setting.
- Maintain a classroom free of distraction.
- Present a positive environment for learning and interaction.
- Demonstrate strength in instructional methodology, delivery, and techniques.
- Effectively achieve the objectives of each course taught.