- DOT inspections
- Road calls
- Mount and dismount tires
- Breaks wheels seal/ABS
- Repair to doors, floors, roofs, panel etc.
- Oil changes
- Responsible for repairs and required preventative maintenance of 28’ and 53’ trailers.
- Welding MIG and MAG.
- Inspect, trouble shoot, diagnose, and perform maintenance on equipment
- Perform safety inspections of equipment and prepare safety documentation
- Repair or replace defective parts, components or systems
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that the work meets manufacturer’s specifications and legislated regulations.
- Responsible for shop cleanliness, safety and compliance.
- Starters and alternators
- Safety lane
- Replace panels, Roof, Lights.
- Troubleshoot the equipment and diagnose the problem and repair it
- Maintain the new trucks and trailers along with the hand and power tools
- Inspect the safety devices on the trucks regularly such as guards and replaced gauges
- Administer the working of the hydraulic and electric gate equipment such as brake and suspension.
- Replaced and repaired defective components such as recharge batteries, adjustment on brakes and alignment of wheels.
- General repairs, fixes and remodels