- Meeting and geeting with customers in a professional manner to build rapport.
- Take initiative to perform duties which facilitate operations and maintain cleanliness of your work area while paying attention to detail.
- Work in catering with group sales.
- Makes and confirms reservations for passengers.
- Public Servant.
- Specifically assigned Station division by selling tickets to all train passengers.
- Perform customer service at all times.
- Perform Auditing and cash remittances.
- Assisting customers / passengers.
- Selling or issuing tickets.
- Making advance booking and reservations.
- Answering telephone calls regarding costumers inquiries.
- Responsible in making sure that all passengers name are on the monitoring list.
- Giving discounts to passengers who’s entitled.
- avoid counter pit
- reach the monthly quota
- provide good costumer service
- decrease refund tickets by socializing with the guest so they will be much more comfortable
- make it a challenge that a bad costumer will be a good costumer after the transaction and service we gave
ticket seller/retail store
- Handled cash and credit transactions, balanced cash drawer.
- Resolved guest complaints.
- General office duties such as filing, , general mailing, taking phone calls, selling tickets via phone call, and prepare for upcoming events.
- Ability to make accounts for customers in order to sell tickets over the phone and at the ticket window.
- In charge of selling tickets for events held at Northern Michigan University, Kaufman Auditorium, Forest Roberts Theatre, Lake Superior Boathouse, and other local places.
- Work events such as concerts, basketball games, craft shows, and entertainment shows.
- Work in the Cats Corner Store selling tickets for events, selling merchandise, re-stocking items, pricing and putting out new merchandise.