- Counseled individuals dealing with post-traumatic stress, primarily tornado victims.
- Worked as school liaison for Save the Children, administering Journey of Hope curriculum to schools as a part of trauma recovery from tornado.
- Collaborated with staff on a weekly basis to ensure all cases were appropriately staffed.
- Worked as part of crisis response team to respond to suicide threats within school settings.
- Maintained privacy of clients in accordance with HIPAA regulations
- Evaluate and implement various treatment modalities based on individualized needs of clients.
- Provide individual, conjoint, marital/family, and group therapy.
- Assess and evaluate clients for the appropriateness of treatment; thorough clinical assessment of crisis and safety risks/concerns, conduct biopsychosocial assessments and diagnostic assignment.
- Provide crisis intervention and supportive services based on on-call schedule.
- Maintain confidential information by following HIPPA regulations, policy, and procedures, compliance and regulatory directives, and by completing required documentation in a timely, professional manner.
- Define clear and meaningful treatment goals collaboratively with clients and facilitate therapeutic movement towards individualized treatment goals at an appropriate pace.
- Keep supervisor apprised of issues related to client treatment.
- Serve as an advocate and liaison for clients.
- Maintain accurate records; prepare correspondence, progress notes, written reports, treatment plans, utilization reviews, and other documentation.
- Facilitate Family Program: provide group, family, couples, and individual therapy.
- Provide resources, assistance, and counseling to minority populations.
- deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure) in save comfortable manner