- Perform daily, weekly and mothly maintenance as scheduled for In-circuit and Functional testing according to procedures;
- Repair any break down in In-circuit and Functional testers, fixtures and test equipment;
- Follow production schedules during debugging/repairing and ensure that the schedules are met
- Ensure the debug work-in-process are recorded and accounted for;
- Ensure that the communication within departments and shifts are well communicated
- I developed as Test Engineer auxiliary, made preventive maintenance programming and control of test equipment, spare parts quotation and purchase, and keeped procedures and documents updated to comply ISO 9002 requirements.
- I performed corrective and programmed preventive maintenance to test equipment.
- I was a Work group active member to develope test platforms for telephones and answering machines.
- I attended Test equipment such as Teradyne In circuit tester, AT&T Gomer functional test, Radio Frecuency HP 8920B RF COMMUNICATION TEST SET, Battery test equipment, Tuning test equipment, High voltage test equipment.
- Maintain and troubleshooting the testers
- Responsible for testers breakdown
- Preventive maintenance
- Arranging and performing product changeover
- Calibrating the test equipment’s
- Read and interpret schematic drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports to determine electronic assembly failures.
- Measure and adjust voltages to specified values to determine operational accuracy of electronic components and assemblies.
- Inspect components of military equipment for accurate assembly and installation or for defects, such as loose connections or improper orientation of components.
- Test circuit assemblies to meet DOD specifications and if out of tolerance troubleshoot and diagnose faulty components.
- Responsible for operating test equipment and troubleshoot
- Setup functional tester and UUT debugging
- Monitor test performance and yield information
- Perform failure analysis on all test fallouts
- Verify the failure PCBA and do feedback to Product Engineer when found abnormality failure
- Follow up the evaluation when cut-in new diagnostic script and monitor the cell performance