- Worked as ETL tester with a leading bank.
- Identified data streams and reviewed data models for testing strategies. Created test plan, test cases, test data and executed the same.
- Performed data validation testing by writing complex SQL queries to verify data from Source to Target.
- Created Packages and loaded data from various sources (MS Access, MS Excel) etc. to destination database (MS SQL Server Management Studio) using ETL tool MS SSIS (SQL Server Integrated Services).
- Created Data Flow transformations in SSIS such as Lookup, Fuzzy Lookup, Merge, Merge Join, Union All, Multicast, Sort, Row Count, Data Conversion etc. for efficient and effective flow of data from source system to destination system. Worked on Control flow in SSIS and familiar with the various tasks in it. Monitored the logs of SSIS package execution at every step using SQL Profiler.
- Using HP Quality Center for storing, maintaining the test repository, bug tracking and reporting. Experienced in retest the existing test cases with the different kind of source systems for different periods of data. Preparing documentation for some of the recurring defects and resolutions and business comments for those defects.
- Coordinated with Onsite team and updated my understanding of the requirements of the reports on a regular basis. Attended status call with Onsite team on a regular basis and provided ideas about improvement of the reports based on both accuracy as well as look and feel.
- Validation of software product
- Requiremnets analysis and test cases writing
- Test scripts writing for the automation
- To finalize the test scope for the validation of software product
- Test case execution
- Defects locking on the QC
- Creation of test closure report
- As Part of Scrum Teams, carried out enhancement testing with AGILE Methodology of Software development.
- Closely working with the Solution Teams to ensure end to end functional testing.
- Handled requirements effectively along with UAT and GO-Live in the final phase.
- Implementation of ‘Code Coverage Testing’ Methodology as an initiative very well received by the senior stakeholders.
- Functional Test Planning and Strategy.
- Responsible for developing workflows of client’s business processes.
- Carried out responsibility of a Scrum Master
- a) Automation Testing(Selenium)- Test script design ,Test execution.
- b) Manual Testing- Requirement Analysis, Data preparation, Test Scenario & Test case preparation,Test case execution ,Defect logging .Also completed OATS
- DB Testing- Create & execute queries
- Mobile Testing- Testing in both Android & iOS
- Tools: Selenium ,HP ALM, Jira, qTest, TFS,TCOE
- Involved in Defect review meetings with development team along with the testing team for the resolution of the defects.
- Proven capability in testing Web-Based Applications.
- Outstanding leadership skills that have been put to use in resolving problems & promoting a positive work environment in the organisation.
- Prepared meeting notes on daily execution/highlight of the project and send out the reports to managements.