- Provide training direction, encouragement, motivation, and nutritional advice to prepare athletes for games.
- Arrange and conduct sports-related activities, such as training camps.
- Work with elementary and middle school aged children.
- Plan and direct physical conditioning programs to improve form and to facilitate practice.
- Create aproppiate exercise plans for kids under 8 years old.
- Give feedback in tennis techniques to help kids improve their games.
- Managed court for 4+ students under the age of 10 to help them develop a foundation for their tennis game and able to build off of it
- Provided kids a fun and exciting environment while developing their skills through games, coordination drills and practice matches
- Teach instructional courses and advise students.
- Develop, coordinated and arrange competition schedules and programs for the Junior tennis players.
- Work as a tennis coach for Bay Village’s summer tennis camps, serving children ages 4-12.
- Ensure a safe and fun learning environment.
- Provide information about the facility, its equipment, rules and regulations.
- Schedule the use of the recreation facilities.
- Maintain fitness equipment through the storing, retrieving and assembling equipment as necessary.
- Conduct tennis training of children (aged 3-14 years) and adults by teaching proper technique and promoting general fitness.
- Organize, lead, and promote interest in tennis for all ages.
- Supervise large numbers of children during holiday camps.
- Planing, organizing, and conducting practice sessions.
- Providing training direction, encouragement and motivation.
- Explaining and enforcing safety rules and regulations.
- Instructing individuals and groups in the rules of tennis, game strategies, and the basic principles of the sport.
- Teaching instructional courses and advising trainees.
- Monitoring technique of trainees in order to decrease risk of injury and promote good technique.
- Teaching proper warm up procedures.