- Oversee the development and management of the sports program budget and fundraising activities.
- Keep and review paper, computerized, and video records of athlete, team, and opposing team performance.
- Monitor the academic eligibility of student-athletes
- Teach instructional courses and advise students.
- Planned and coached both individual and group lessons ranging in skill and age.
- Constantly assessed and evaluated performance to provide feedback and encourage improvement.
- Adjusted activities and drills on the go to accommodate student needs and maximise improvement.
- Used new and fun ways of teaching in order to help the player simultaneously fall in love with the sport and learn about it.
- Maintain motivation, discipline, and order, especially in children’s group sessions.
- I was Deans assistant coach who helped coordinate the junior tennis kid through various activities which they were assigned
- I coached the junior tennis kids and helped them to develop and improve their tennis skills, which I was able to do through my background of tennis.
- I helped Dean to organise and coordinate tennis tournaments for the junior tennis kids.
- I developed great communications skills with younger children as well as adults.
- Instruct children in activities and techniques to improve their tennis skills
- Designed activities to meet their specific skill levels
- Encourage children to be interested and involved in given activities
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach techniques and skills that will better their tennis skills
- Encouraged me to plan fun activities for students
- Furthered communication skills
- Such as addressing questions
- Inspect playing fields to locate any items that could injure players.