- Promoted products or services to each customer to consistently achieve sales targets. Excellent communication skills with business and personal transactions.
- Executed customer transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, money orders and checks.
- Maintained teller drawer to perform bank transactions.
- Maintained friendly and professional customer relationships.
- Find different products that would benefit the customer finacially.
- Meeting sale goals.
- Developing good relationships with customers by going out of way to please.
- Review reports of securities transactions or price lists to analyze market conditions.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Happily greeting all members entering facility.
- Making collection calls as well as working with members to provide payment arrangements if needed.
- Using multiple resources in order to complete many tasks
- Answering phones at a high call volume
- Performed banking services such as deposits and loan payments; cashed checks; issued savings withdrawals; sold cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, and series e bonds
- Referred banking and loan products to customer by building rapport and establishing need
- Reconciled cash drawer by proving cash transactions and balancing receipts; maintained supply of cash and vault currency.
- Maintained customer confidence and protected bank operations by keeping information confidential. Contributed to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Greet people warmly and direct them to appropriate bank personnel.
- Adhere to bank and department procedures, policies, and regulations.
- Process routine account transactions.
- Open accounts, including savings and checking.
- Present, promote and sell products/services.
- Achieve sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Distribute money to customers.