- Explain benefits of credit cards and prices, and answer questions from customers.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address and tag it into computer
- Professional fundraiser
- Helped raise funds for children in need that were in the Cops for Kids program, they received school supplies and Christmas gifts.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for goods or services
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Record names, addresses, purchases, and reactions of prospects contacted.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as telephone directories, magazine reply cards, and lists purchased from other organizations.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Telephone or write letters to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Providing quality assistance to Health Care Insurance Departments in all states in the US as a frontier in qualifying leads who want to acquire Health Care Insurance
- Ensuring efficient working hours by receiving in at least 300 calls from the dialer provided by the company and transferring qualified leads to the department
- Making sure to meet the company standards by acquiring 5 transferred leads per shift and following company policy*
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales for hotel memberships.
- Educated potential customers about beneficial health information through product knowledge.
- Fast paced work environment with an average of 80-120 calls per telemarketer a day.
- Obtained customer information such as name, address, and payment method, and enter order into computers.
- Experience with Non-Profit outbound sales calls.