technology coordinator, digital marketing consultant
- Designed and implemented evergreen content for blog posts, including dynamic calculators
- Engaged with the customerbase on a daily basis, responding to inquiries and gathering using input
- Maintained a list of competitors and performed feature comparison analysis
- Created a WordPress plugin to generate embeddable RSVP forms, extending the reach of the RSVPify application
- Performed an extended analysis of the database, aiding in data-driven marketing and business decisions
- Provided consulting on digital marketing strategy on several platforms
- Administered, audited Facebook campaigns and cut down on CPA by 300%
- Chairperson of Publication Committee – responsible for photography,compilation, editing and publishing of School Yearbook, Newsletter and Flyers.
- Responsible for setting up, managing, troubleshooting and interfacing with district schools for Moodle, Black Board, Google Classroom and Skyward Student Management Suite.
- Conducting training for staff, students and parents on use of the above.
- Created several administrative tools to aid in advanced database managerial tasks
- On-Site Systems Administrator.
- Advising the MAIS School Board on technology systems, maintenance and education.
- Troubleshooting and repair computers for campus.
- Updated Cafeteria POS software and hardware.
- Designed, Oversaw and Integrated the addition of additional computer labs.
- Inventory & Systems Management – Purchasing, equipping, maintaining and upgrading the campus computers, electronics, hardware and software.
- Created several administrative tools to aid in routine database tasks
- Participated in daily standups and sprint planning with a team of seasoned developers
- Designed and implemented evergreen content for blog posts
- Engaged with the customer base on a daily basis, responding to inquiries and gathering using input to improve application functionality