Technology Consultant Resume Examples
- Represented Interwoven Australia
- Won account from UNSW (University of NSW, Sydney) after successful POC
- Designing the CMS System (Intranet and Internet),workflow,open deploy on app server
- Internationalization of the Content. (English and French)
- Integrating Teamsite with iPlanet LDAP server
- Technologies: CMS, Interwoven
- Experience in end to end software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Development of several management reports based on SQL scripting.
- Able to interpret business requirements, business rules & validation rules, Transform them in to Low Level Design / technical terms.
- Creating data definitions under data management framework and remediate data issues through impact assessments and liaising with the technology teams.
- Support the release process including completing & reviewing documentation
- Development of corporate data standards and adhere to these standards when documenting and designing data transformation and load processes.
- Performing Root Cause Analysis with the senior members and report the same appropriately.
- Work closely with clients to understand business problem.
- Provide technical design solutions.
- Coding, unit testing.
- Provide technical guidance to junior developers.
- Analyze requirements and come up with high level/ low level technical design.
- Develop code with established standards/ best practices around security, scalability and performance.
- Develop reusable components to improve efficiencies.
- Evaluating the integration a various data sources like Oracle, SQL server into staging area and recommends and/or implements efficiencies.
- Create a backup and recovery policy.
- Designing best practices for backups, and whole infrastructure.
- User ID management and troubleshooting based on issues.
- Working as a Tools Analyst under Operations Team, served as an Administrator for Automation and Monitoring Tools from HPE. Maintain Server LifeCycle Management using HP Server Automation – HPSA, Chef.
- Wrote Chef Cookbooks and modules to deploy, configure, and manage servers
- Automated build and deployment using Jenkins to reduce human error and speed up production processes
- Reduced deployment time for critical agile project infrastructure from ~1 month to 2 days
- Managed GitHub repositories and permissions, including branching and tagging
- Monitor Servers using HP Sitescope. Leading and managing the Life cycle of Server Provisioning with components such as Chef, Terraform, Jenkins, CI Management, HPSA, HPOO, VMware, Bare Metal Servers, Vagrant, Post Provisioning tasks, Compliance, Nezumi Scan, QA (Quality Analysis Report), etc.
- Exposure on physical Servers ? HP – DL380, BL460, BL620 Blades. ? Dell – PowerEdge R730, R630 series ? White Box – Super Micro servers.
- Provision linux servers using vagrant
- Deploy web applications using docker containers
- Create automated test scripts using selenium and mocha.js
- Update and Maintain a full stack node.js based web application
- Contribute to visualization assets using D3.js
- Create an automated node.js based application that seeds info to a web app
- Working knowledge on git
- Dell Boomi SME
- Agile Scrum Master
- Offshore Lead
- L3 Support
- Responsible for designing and providing solutions for data management, from ETL to developing and deploying applications.
- Contact customers to persuade them to purchase merchandise services.
- Provide technical consultation for interested customers in the area of custom development and resource augmentation.
- Work with direct sales team in the USA to set up direct meetings and appointments
- Working closely with federal and non-federal clients to implement end-to-end design
- Solutions for initial scope & sizing, cloud engineering, data storage and business intelligence
- Recognized for offering consulting, trend monitoring and public speaking
- Guiding client projects by implementing operations and security measures using IRAP Australia
- Interpret data on price, yield, stability, future investment-risk trends and cost optimization
- Involvement in requirement analysis, design, estimation, development, testing and maintenance.
- Identification of the risks involved in the process.
- Development includes simple, medium and complex Informatica Powercenter mappings and Informatica Data Quality mapplets created based on the data rules and invoked through Informatica Powercenter.
- Prepare Unix shell scripts for files transfer between servers(ssh), archival and invoking the Informatica MDM batchgroups.
- Liaise with the Business Analyst during UAT.
- Preparation of automation scripts using Python-Selenium to load the configuration data automatically into the Informatica MDM system.
- Working on building a model to perform MDM on the Big Data ecosystem- Apache Spark v1.6, Scala and using the algorithms Bron Kerbosch and Jaro Winkler for finding maximal cliques and fuzzy match respectively.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.