- Evaluated systems to identify and locate system malfunctions using visual, manual and computer-assisted diagnostic approaches.
- Installed new wiring and connections to complete connections and bypass cable faults.
- Assembled electrical and electronic systems and prototypes according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles, using hand tools and measuring instruments.
- Performed acceptance testing and measurements on electronic components and assemblies to verify system compliance.
- Manual Pulse Generator – Open the player button, clean the inside of the competition and then re-install all.
- Power Supply DC – Change the adjustable resistor 10k ohm to the volt meter portion.
- Hand MIxer – Make new wires connected.
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of assembly.
- Repair, rework, or calibrate hydraulic or pneumatic assemblies or systems to meet operational specifications or tolerances.
- Inspect newly installed equipment to adjust or correct operating problems.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Assemble, install, test, or maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery or equipment.
- Clean, lubricate, or adjust parts, equipment, or machinery.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Connect cables, tubes, and wiring, according to specifications.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment
- Read blueprints and specifications to determine component parts and assembly sequences of electromechanical units.
- Direct or train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Maintenance reach stacker ( Linde Mark 5 ).
- Repairing Hydraulic and electrical parts of reach stackers.
- Maintenance and repairing of Electric Forklift.
- Install ground leads and connect power cables to equipment, such as motors.