Technical Writer Resume Examples
- Creation and release of different types of documentation in the wiki of ProcessMaker. User guides
- Developer guides
- Installation guides (in Linux and Windows OS using Apache, MySQL, PhP technologies)
- Administration guides
- Getting Started guides
technical writer, checker
- Translated and checked hardware manuals of LSI for automotive on the client office. (Japanese to English)
- Managed tasks and progress of each project.
- Dealing with client requirements and inquiries using project management application.
- Interpreted at meetings with overseas branches.
- Quality management and improvement of the manuals.
- Trained new stuffs.
- Planned, wrote and edited user manuals, training manuals, program documentation and operational procedures.
- Maintained and updated documents after application and business change occurred.
- Documented operational and instructional manuals for paper- and web-based publications.
- Worked directly with clients and subject-matter experts to gather information, identify relevant data and audiences, to write and edit technical documents.
- Working directly with Technical Support Representatives to support creation of Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) for Road machinery products.
- Communicating and collaborates with Methods Technicians, other Technical Communications staff, engineers, and other personnel on a local and global basis to procure and disseminate information as required. Working directly with Methods Technicians to create Service Manual documentation.
- Working with multiple software platforms and file types (i.e. Epic editor, Adobe illustrator, Iso draw, Auto cad and Adobe Photoshop) to create or modify text and graphics for documentation.
- Working towards the departmental goal to communicate accurate and timely technical information the most usable and cost-effective manner possible in support of company.
- Capturing and prepare quality digital photographs for use as graphical reference in technical documentation. Understands photography concepts.
- Research and prepare Engineering Change Notices (ECNs) for manuals to be released to production equipment.
- Using internet-based customer support programs to post and maintain digital documentation. Maintains hardcopy and digital documentation filing in an organized manner.
- Responsible for creating content for instructor led and online courses that adhere to the in-house instructional design model.
- Preparing marketing collateral’s such as product brochures, case studies, e-mailers
- Providing support to development team members (GD, MP) as needed throughout each project life cycle, and evaluating end outputs of product
- Responsible for developing manuals for new products in Keysight Technologies’ Product Line General Measurement (PLGM) division which include handheld devices and bench instruments.
- Produced high-quality documentation that was appropriate for its intended audience.
- Worked with internal teams on product and documentation requirements.
- Wrote easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Created tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyzed existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Created and maintained information architecture.
- Worked on technical documents, training manuals, and presentations.
- Adhered to Scope’s standards and provided documents on time with quality.
- Provided training and technical walkthrough for new joiners.
- Proof-read and edited documents of peers and provided feedback in a constructive manner.
- Worked with international clients to understand requirements and provide exceptional writing service.
- Developed team communications and information for requirements meetings.
- Providing regularly scheduled status reports to the Supervisor. And provide additional status reports in oral, written, or electronic to the other team members and the Manager of Technical Communications as situations require.
- Proofreading other staff member’s documentation for logic, technical and grammatical accuracy.
- Collaborate with Project Lead and the client to create and update knowledge base articles.
- Ensure content is technically accurate and meets client standards and guidelines.
- Research all aspects of new products to insure complete, thorough coverage of these products in the technical information.
- Develop a network of subject matter experts for gathering product knowledge and for reviewing technical information.
- Coordinate the translation of information to all approved languages.
- Worked on DITA CMS as an author and Doc Lead.
- Worked in an agile environment.
- Used JIRA to track progress.
- Worked with 4 scrum teams as an individual contributor.
- Trained new joiners on DITA CMS.
- Worked in a global team.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.