- Hands on SAP software.
- Respond to technical support inquires and customer complaint.
- Product presentations with prospective customers & technical discussions for product detailing.
- Technical assistance to customers working in life sciences labs.
- Product planning and market research.
- Dealing with Manufacturer for complaints and other query.
- Arranging Promotional and sales materials.
- Up selling Service plans/Software to US Clients through phone.
- Providing technical support related to any of the product lines like computers, laptops, Operating System (Windows, iOS, Android), browser, email, chat, anti-virus, firewall, router, printer, scanner, computer hardware, windows server, exchange server, Active Directory, Microsoft Lync, Office applications, Google Apps, Quick Books, Quicken, Microsoft money, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe flash player, Media player, etc.
- Generating and Analyzing MIS.
- Taking follow-up with sales team to close query.
technical sales / services engineer
- Support bulk sales and marketing efforts of portland cement, GGBFS and fly ash through technical activities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with territory managers and their customers within the Deep South and Texas markets.
- Present technical and marketing information to audiences including customers, architects, engineers and departments of transportation.
- Support the concrete and cement industries through participation in the American Concrete Institute, Portland Cement Association, Slag Cement Association and various local trade groups.
- Selling main products Laptops, Desktop and components, Routers, Switches, Hubs, Access Points, Range Expander, Wifi Adapters and other Networking Products, Operating Systems, Computer Programs, Softwares and Anti Virus, Computer Accessories.
- Introducing latest Computer Technology to Customers.
- Making Quotation for PC Assembly according to Customers’ requirements and Budget.
- Providing Suggestions and Technical Solutions for Customer inquiries via Phone or Face to Face.
- Conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems.
sr. technical sales
- Provide thorough and problem resolution for customers.
- Build and maintain successful relationship with customers.
- Provide sales and additional services to the consumers required.
- Referred difficult issues to upper management while maintaining positive rapport with customers.
- Provide detailed information about technical specifications of products marketed by the company
- Demonstrate how the product, be it a software or hardware, works and provide technical advice to customers about installation, usage, and networking
- Address concerns of customers by providing clear instructions and solutions