- Led a team of 3 developers to convert to S/4 HANA
- Created Core Data Services (CDS) views in Hana Studio to migrate the system
- Developed CDS views (DDL Source, DCL Source) for View & Authorization
- One of the First few customers to Implement CIG for Airba Integration
- Participated in Web API development.
- Implemented Redis Cache, Document Db and App Insights with Azure.
- Integrated with Citrus & Razorpay paymentgateway.
- Developed Gulp task for Js and Css minification.
- Playing the role of architect and technical lead.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Did the code fix for production issues within a short time
senior technical lead (sa-ucc-sqm)
- Part of Design and deployment of various UCC Product on boarding.
- Co-ordinate with Cross-Functional Team and Partners to find Optimum Solutions
- Validate Existing Solution, Design against the Best Practices
- Develop Reports indicating Observations, Recommendations, GAPS
- Develop Reliability-Centered-Maintenance Plan for UCC Services
- Develop, Present Reports, Findings, Observations to Management
- Prepare Customer Trend Report Resources (software, Hardware)
- Led a team of 4 technical team members to migrate a customer from Quickbooks to SAP FI/CO
- Database ResponsibilitiesDemonstrate database technical functionality, such as performance, security and reliability.
- Document and communicate database schemas, using accepted notations.
- Perform audit exercise monthly for Video/UCC/Cisco Products Services