- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach IBM tools, techniques, or methods.
- Prepare objectives and outlines for IBM courses of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of universities and colleges
- Attend professional meetings, conferences, and workshops to maintain and improve professional competence..
- Conduct classes, workshops, and demonstrations to teach principles, techniques, or methods in subjects such as aircraft basic course, B737 and B777 system courses
- TRAINER FOR BASIC TRAINING
- BASIC ENGINEERING SKILL TRAINING (SPIRIT AEROSYSTEM)
- AIRCRAFT MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN (AMT)
- GRADUATE EMPLOIBILITY TRAINING SCHEME (GETS) MARA
- Performs actual teaching services in the assigned discipline/subject area.
- Prepares hand-outs, manuals and other teaching materials.