- Graded and assigned class work and homework.
- Establish and enforce current rules for behavior and procedures to maintain a safe and enjoyable environment.
- Work alongside the teacher to learn and provide assistance to students.
- Use computers, audio-visual aids, videos and other equipment and materials to assist teacher in the lesson.
- Assisted students while working.
- Initiate and facilitate classroom discussions.
- Maintained regularly scheduled hours to advise and assist students.
- Assigned to organise tutorial sessions for civil engineering B.Tech students.
- Created assignments and evaluated answer scripts of students.
- Assisted professor in invigilation and correcting answer scripts of major and minor exams.
- Investigated the effect of grain size, micro-strain, lattice parameter and preferred orientation with the addition of Fe in as-deposited and annealed Ni-Fe alloys using X-ray diffraction.
- Independently supervised classes of 30-40 students during arrival and dismissal, mealtimes, on the playground, and on field trips.
- Assisted and mentored students in groups an don an individual basis.
- Provided educational materials, including daily lessons plans, and weekly homework packets. Worked under teacher’s direction to maintain a clean, safe, and comfortable classroom.
- Help with students’ class work, laboratory work, assignments, and papers.
- Provide one-on-one tutoring with students to improve their academic performance
- Prepare lessons according to students’ abilities
- Report students’ progress to manager and parents
- Participate in training sessions to improve tutoring techniques
- Deal with parent enquiries
- Computer Programming
- Analytical Geometry
- Probability and Statistics
- Numerical Analysis
- Digital Logic
- Fundamental of Mathematics