- Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, self-understanding, and social skills.
- Teach about the love that God has for all His children.
- Read books and bible stories to entire classes or to small groups.
- Attend to children’s basic needs by feeding them, dressing them, and changing their diapers, according to state licensing regulations.
- Provide a variety of differentiated materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate and use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
- Assimilate arriving children to the school environment by greeting them, helping them remove outerwear, and selecting activities of interest to them.
- Observe and monitor children’s play activities, lunch and recess.
- Assist teacher in everyday routines for children in kindergarten.
- Worked one-to-one with children on their academics.
- Facilitated projects and arts and crafts activities with the children.
- Manage student attendance
- Provide translation support for the nurse
- Work closely with the nurse to ensure that the students’ caretakers understand students’ medical needs
- Monitored student behavior during lunch
- reinforcing instructions taught in classroom
- going over lessons or grading assignments
- running errands
- tracking attendance
- After school and summer arts programs for students ages 6-18.
- Students the opportunity to learn dance, theater, drawing, music, fashion design, technical theater and painting.
- Confer with teachers, counselors, and administrators to resolve students’ behavioral and academic problems.
- Perform administrative duties such as assisting in school libraries, hall and canteen monitoring, and bus loading and unloading.