- Assist the teacher with lessons and take care of 10-12 two year olds.
- Put kids down for naps, change diapers, and clean up after them.
- Prepare lunches and snack.
- Stick to the daily structured lesson plan and routines.
- Write up accident and/or incident reports if need be.
- Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material with students one-on-one or in small groups
- Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behavior
- Help teachers with recordkeeping, such as tracking attendance and calculating grades
- Help teachers prepare for lessons by getting materials ready or setting up equipment, such as computers
- Help supervise students in class, between classes, during lunch and recess, and on field trips
- Help transfer and monitor students from drop off locations to their classroom
- Monitor students that required medications throughout the day
- Help with self-help life skills (e.g. brushing their teeth, toilet training, cleaning up after themselves)
- Assist the teacher in curriculum and supplies throughout the day
- Teach children the academic curriculum
- Since each child was at a different academic level, adjusting my teaching techniques per child was necessary
- Assisting in duties throughout the day
- Resolved student’s coding doubts of DS(C++) , monitored student’s performance in their respective batches.
- Observed and took notes of cite teacher and assisted where necessary.
- Assisted cite teacher in creating a positive learning environment.
- Worked with students 1:1 or in small groups.
- Teaching kids math and motor skills.
- Help kids with their coping skills.
- Assist the teacher in any needs.
- Organizing and straightening the classroom.