Tax Specialist Resume Examples
- Inform clients of new products
- Conduct cold calls
- Input clients tax information on to the appropriate tax forms
- Advice clients of new tax tips to help them save money
- Take clients payments and enter them into the system
- Run reports
- Stay up-to-date on the latest tax information by doing CE hours
- Development of improvements in the withholding and deduction processes of the IGV, reducing the risk of the penalties for the infractions generated from maintaining the previous process.
- Implementation of tax characteristics in the supporting documentation of the expenses incurred by theBilling and Advertising areas, reducing the risk of the penalties for the infractions to be generated if theprevious process is maintained.
- Preparation of the annual Income Tax settlement of the Exercises 2007 through 2011, reviewing and supporting the tax limits indicated in the Income Tax Law.
- Attention to SUNAT auditors in the audit processes carried out by this entity, supporting the requirements and preparing the respective defense reports, achieving a reduction of more than 70% of the observations made by the Tax Administration.
- Implementation of the full International Financial Reporting Standards (full IFRS) in accordance with the regulations of the SMV.
- Determination of Deferred Income Tax applying IAS 12.
- Implementation of Manual of Accounting Policies applying full IFRS.
- Tax preparation specializing in personal and small business taxes.
- Maintain client confidentiality and information.
- Personnel in charge: 17 members.
- • Personnel in charge: 1 practitioner.
- Advise clients on the tax preparation process.
- Prepare and file tax documents.
- Take income calls from clients to answer tax questions.
- Ensure the confidentiality of each client by following all company procedures.
- Attend to the needs of clients to inspire them to refer the service and come back the following year.
- IRS audit support
- Face to face interviews
- Works with public to ensure best customer service possible
- Assist customers in obtaining Vehicle Registration Renewals, Title Transfers, Specialty Plates, Disability Placards, and other miscellaneous vehicle tax needs.
- Check tax forms to verify that names and taxpayer identification numbers are correct, that computations have been performed correctly, or that amounts match those on supporting documentation
- Preparation of Compensation data and business travel expenses.
- Tax return preparations
- Analytical thinking
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Concentrate and focus for extended periods of time
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.