- Books artists/talents as requested by the production team.
- Contacts potential talent candidates.
- Coordinates logistics and relaying final details to talent managers and production departments.
- Assists the production team in developing the segments of the show pertaining to which artists should be guested.
- Manages the calendar and distributing casting calls, artists’ schedule, and scripts.
- Assist with negotiations for talent contracts for multi-media advertisements.
- Aggressively gather new talents for each project to achieve the demands of requesting company.
- Conduct research and find resources to help talents make decisions about new projects.
- Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards for auditions.
- Coordinate appointments and shooting production schedules.
- The world’s largest youth-run organisation. It is an international non-governmental and Not-for-profit that provides young people with leadership development
- Hire volunteers and process hiring-related paperwork.
- Inform volunteer applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Address volunteer relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other volunteer concerns.
- Contacting commercial talents for VTR through phone.
- Assisting commercial talents during VTR or Shooting.
- Follow-up call for collection of payments from ad agencies.
- Updating of contacts – commercial talents.
- Preparation of commercial ad contracts.
- Contact Agencies and talents in order to provide notification of audition and performance opportunities and to set up audition times.
- Produce shows for special occasions, such as concert events and corporate.
- Photograph or videotape events, or request that a photographer be assigned to provide such coverage.
- Promote and market the events by giving online interviews, participating in talk shows, and making other public appearances.