Systems Analyst Resume Examples
- Develop load-balancing processes to eliminate down time for backup processes.
- Set up database clusters, backup, or recovery processes.
- Create and enforce database development standards.
- Develop and document database architectures.
- Monitor and report systems resource consumption trends to assure production systems meet availability requirements and hardware enhancements are scheduled appropriately.
- Test changes to database applications or systems.
- Plan and install upgrades of database management system software to enhance database performance.
- Defines application problem by conferring with clients; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
- Controls solution by establishing specifications; coordinating production with programmers.
- Validates results by testing programs.
- Ensures operation by training client personnel; providing support thru phone/email or onsite visit.
- Provides reference by writing documentation.
systems analyst, management team member
- Managed videography and sound engineering for multi-hour events
- Prepared objectives and outlines for courses of study for in-house systems and commercial software.
- More than 7 years experience designing and developing with Macintosh applications and databases, and over 20 years experience designing, developing and implementing educational and training programs.
- Designed and created web pages, managed discussion forum
- Built and maintained paywalls for digital media streaming and sales and discussion group membership
- Design database applications to enable efficient access of the generic database structure.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, etc.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components if necessary.
- Load Floppy and compact discs, and install software and printer paper or forms.
- Deployed and configured call accounting software.
- Installed, configured, and maintained SQL and IIS servers.
- Developed training materials and procedures.
- Provided application support to end users.
- Authored applications in C# and Python to retrieve data from virtual/hosted phones systems for processing into the application database.
- Designed and implemented an automated process for Prior Authorization, Accumulator, Claims History data load and data extraction
- Worked closely with the WellPoint New Client Implementation Business team for requirement gathering
- Coordinated with the implementation team for finalizing the Business requirements and IT requirements
- Coordinated with the development team in design, development, testing and UAT for various IT requirements
- Lead a team of 10 members located at different geographical locations across the globe
- Monitored and Reported daily status of the project to different management levels on a daily basis
- Work technically in guiding the team members to meet the goals. The technical side of this project was implemented using tools like SQL, COBOL, JCL, IMS DB, SQL, VSAM, SAS, MS Access, DYLAKORE, RPC Calls, Endevor, NDM, FTP, Change man, File Aid, Xpediter, Informatica
- Working on operating systems like windows 10, 8, 7, vista and XP. MAC (Few times and learning on it)
- Remotely managing the client machines.
- Handling client calls and e-mails.
- Remotely troubleshooting of windows based applications and software.
- Managing & maintaining application delivery infrastructure in a highly process oriented environment.
- Documenting Application Installation, Know issues which occur regularly.
- Analyzing Incident, Change & Problem tickets and providing status when asked.
- Main responsibilities included the lead support of HMS, an AS400/iSeries system which keeps track of patient demographics, registrations, charges, medications, orders, pharmacy as well as other functions.
- Provided support for both the clinical and patient accounting sides of the system.
- Worked directly with customers over the phone to ensure that their issues were resolved correctly and in a timely matter.
- Created custom queries tailored to meet the reporting needs of various systems and teams throughout the health system
- Provided complete support for our Bridge-PC. A server dedicated to the automation and distribution of reports.
- Worked with the Pharmacy director to update the Pharmacy database, including quarterly Medi-Span updates.
- Served as technical lead on identifier conversion projects for the implementation of new standards. Worked across multiple teams with project managers to meet strict deadlines.
- Systems Analyst – ING Vysya Bank Project
- Network Analyst – Union Bank of California Project
- Leading code changes and implementation
- Onshore offshore collaboration
- Configuration of SSRS and development of custom reports to analyze financial and operational processes, cost savings over $35,000/year.
- Development of SQL server disaster recovery solutions.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity of constituent databases.
- Maintain PCI compliance and and security of payment systems.
- Plan and execute software and hardware implementation for new clients and facilities.
- Subject matter expert on retail, concessions and ticketing systems.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.