- Developed automation scripts from scratch to accommodate tests, CI/CD operations for all the versatile product requirements, platforms supported.
- Identified as the first choice Team Member for troubleshooting issues and providing technical assistance for all 3rd party API Integrations.
- Platforms Supported: Desktop Web, Mobile Web, Mobile Native Apps
- Key Features: Versatile Product Verticals connected as one flow, Numerous Standard 3rd Party Rest API Integrations
- Skills Acquired: Java, Selenium, Appium, Git, Jira, Katalon Studio, Linux
- Recognition: Key team member contributing to 100% Year over Year Net Revenue Growth for 2 consecutive years.
- Design and conduct hardware and software tests.
- Participated as part of the Scrum Teams in both a team member and a Scrum Master capacity to ensure all technical aspects of a Feature deliverable are captured in stories
- Attended and facilitated all the Agile ceremonies (sprint planning, grooming, standups, system demos, retrospectives) to help as needed to ensure all stories are clear for Scrum teams
- Worked with architects and technical SME’s from IT to ensure all aspects of stories for future work have been shared and their input is considered and represented
- Analysing project requirements and recommending technical solutions.
- Monitoring and supporting various systems and tracking performance stability
- Evaluated and developed user documentation and departmental policies and procedures
- Documented changes in current systems, including expectations for new systems
- Perform in an Analyst Role on Strategic Projects
- As a Data Engineer, Developed PL/SQL packages, procedures, triggers, functions, views, materialized views to implement business logic for new modules/ Change requests for a Pricing Recommendation Engine.
- Extensively used bulk collection, table partitioning, dbms_parallel_execute, ora_hash to enhance the performance.
- Resolved critical PAT, Production issues, Supported migrating to AWS RDS.
- Made significant contribution in developing PoC’S for project migration to Big Data Technology.
- Setup Data-lake on Cloud Platform that allows you to store all your structured and unstructured data at any scale using AWS S3, Lambda, DynamoDb.
- Created Business Requirement Documents (BRD) for each Business types/Product types.
- Attended daily stand up meetings which includes internal Business team and SCRUM calls to give/get updates.
- Worked with Technical Analysts to map the data gathered from SME’s on different source systems.
- Used Tools such as Toad, Toad for Oracle, Plunger to connect to different Database Management Systems for data mapping purpose.
- Used Hive SQL to map data from Hadoop environment using Plunger UI.
- Worked with different database environments such as SQL Server, Oracle, Greenplum using Toad Data Point and mapped the required data.
- Created technical documentation and process workflow Visio diagrams which will be handed off to system owners and Audit purposes.