- Organise swimming program
- Provide safe, fun and encouraging atmosphere for learning
- Provide basic water safety and swimming capabilities to young children
- Work as a team to meet required outcomes of children in care
- Managed various age groups from ages 6 years old to 50 years old
- Trained and guided swimming assistants on proper teaching techniques
- Trained in-pool safety instructions and provided special attention to those who experienced difficulty learning
- Successfully interacted in a diverse environment, maintained a professional demeanor, and established good relationships with the students, parents, and coaching staff
senior swimming instructor/swim school supervisor
- Provide education on water safety and swimming strokes for a group of children ranging from 6-8 per class.
- Various different aged children, adapt classes as they came depending on number of children attending the class.
- Supervise the swim school and junior swim teachers on weekends and provide assistance to parents in regards to term details, payment details, and lesson details.
- Assist the junior Swim teachers in lesson preparation.
- Instilled discipline and the principles of good sportsmanship in all players.
- Promoted proper stretching, warmups and conditioning exercises to prevent sports injuries.
- Upheld safety standards at all practices
- Promoted lifelong skills such as discipline and good sportsmanship.
- Introduced games and drills, which helped students to better develop their skill levels.
- Taught kids between the ages of 1-17 how to swim.
- Responsible for keeping the pool area safe and clean.
- Responded immediately to any emergency.
- Instruct young children on the proper techniques of swimming