- Develop a specific schedule to help my athletes achieve their goals,
- Demonstrate proper technique to give my athletes the necessary tools to execute races well at a swimming competition
- Track attendance, participation, and progress made by each athlete
- Teach the foundations of being an elite athlete, make sure those fundamental traits are being implemented in day to day life, and be more than just a coach who gives instructions by being a mentor, friend and even a role model my athletes look up to
- Provide training direction and encouragement to prepare swimmers for State competition or time trials.
- Monitor swimmer use of equipment to ensure safe and proper use.
- Adjust coaching techniques, based on the strengths and weaknesses of each individual swimmer.
- Keep abreast of changing rules, techniques, and technologies relevant to competitive swimming.
- Provide feedback to swimmers and their parents, and address any questions or concerns.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as squad attendance and end of session report to Head Coach.
- Coach youth the proper techniques and skills for swimming
- Coach middle to high school kids to improve skills and train them for competitive swim
- Managed team’s funds through fundraisers and team activities
- Organized team events and planned activities
- Execute practices relevant to swimmer age and ability
- Supervise swimmer warm ups at meets
- Ensure swimmers were lined up promptly and accurately for their events
- Assist parent volunteers with young swimmers
- Instruct individuals or groups in swim rules, strategies, and performance principles, such as specific ways of moving the body, hands, or feet, to achieve desired results.
- Teach instructional courses and advise athletes.
- Care for children in a outdoor, swimming
- Teach and perform age-appropriate activities, such as lap play, reading, and arts and crafts to encourage intellectual development of children.pool setting