- I would survey cross sections and features of roadways before they would be resurfaced. Then I would locate the old road features and layout any change orders specified in the plans for the striping crew to paint.
- As a Instrument man I used a Trimble data collector and a “no base station” VRS GPS.
- I worked independently for long hours demonstrating extreme reliability and self motivation always getting the job done.
- Safely operated and worked around heavy equipment.
- Assessed individual project needs and planned workflows.
- Made proactive adjustments to policies and procedures to meet changing demands.
- Coordinated survey activities and oversaw field operations.
- Gathered, organized, and modeled data for reports and presentations.
- Created new and innovative approaches to problems and discussed them with project managers.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Record the results of surveys including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Conduct surveys to determine exact positions, measurement of points, elevations, lines, areas, volumes, contours, or other features of land surfaces.
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- All markings for structurefinishes, façade and level work.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data of others surveyors including measurement and calculations.
- Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
- Read and understand structural and facade drawings as well as the project specification to ensure that all details are understood before surveying
- Working as a surveyor and data collector
- Analyzing the collected data.
- Reporting about data and results of the survey.
- To work in a challenging and stimulating environment of an esteemed organization, where my potential and experience would help in contributing towards the success of the company and in turn achieve self-development and growth.