- Input local purchase material/depot material into SAP
- Receives material into proper stock
- Research quotes from vendors for best price
- Arrange material for disposal & repair
- In charge of weapons issue/return for soldiers
- Ensures weapons vault is armed and secure
- Ensures documentation is filed accurately into records
- Receive, inspect, inventory, load/unload, store, issue, and deliver supplies and equipment.
- Maintain automated supply system for accounting of organizational and installation supplies and equipment.
- Issue and receive small arms while securing and controlling weapons and ammunition in security areas.
- Schedule and perform preventive and organizational maintenance on weapons.
- Oversaw and executed multiple phases of the supply chain including procurement and invoicing targeting 100% contract satisfaction.
- Maintained internal supply management database by updating records while correcting discrepancies during system and physical audits.
- Conducted shipping, receiving and stowing quality control while optimizing storage solutions resulting in faster material retrieval time.
- Supported senior company leaders by generating and delivering reports outlining monthly procurement transactions.
- Issued material to repair technicians and updated inventory database daily.
- Safely operated material handling equipment ensuring constant accessibility of material.
- Managed Database for accuracy.
- Maintain confidentiality of client information.
- Developed and created a more effective filing system to accelerate paperwork processing.
- Enter numerical data into database in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist with receptionist duties, file organization, research and development.
- Helped organized patient orders made by doctors
- Worked with human resources team
- Evaluated and cleaned up restock
- Distributed work files