- Maintains supply inventory; verifies inventory levels by checking shelves, notifies supervisor as to replacement needs or places orders as appropriate.
- Orders, receives, and stores supplies in warehouse or supply room.
- Reviews incoming order forms for proper coding, quantities requested, and authorized approvals; inspects and verifies supplies received against invoice and packing slip; initiates requests for vendor corrections.
- Locates stock and delivers requested items to authorized departments.
- Contacts approved vendors to reorder routine supplies; processes paperwork related to supply requests, including small purchase orders, purchase requisitions, and check requests.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies; promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
supply clerk (active duty)
- Maintained automated supply system (GCSS-Army) for accounting of organizational and installation equipment and supplies.
- Conducted issuing and turn-in of equipment within the organization.
- Assisted with monthly cyclic/sensitive items inventory.
- Conducted turn-in of equipment through SSA and DRMO/DLA.
- Drive truck 3/4 ton to 1/4 ton
- Order camping supplies
- Inspect all camping supplies for proper maintenance
- Order uniforms as needed
- Order new uniform styles
- Conduct yearly uniform inspections for proper fit and wear and tear
- Issue uniforms to soldiers
senior supply clerk
- Properly handled all records linked to inventory and maintenance for personal/company property
- Meticulously identified/transferred excess property and unserviceable inventory to other facilities
- Established and met deadlines on submitting finalized reports by following-up and examining data
- Responsible for managing organizational and installation property hand receipt of personnel, equipment and shortage annexes in excess of $14M: resulting in no losses
- Managed a Company Government Purchase Card account with an annual budget of $480,000 with zero discrepancies
- Warehouse duties, goods receivable/outbound.
- Laboratory analysis of ore samples for gold/copper.
- Keep up-to-date files on all soldiers’ uniform allowances