- Taught improvisation and archery class, as well as invested time with individual campers
- Practiced and performed in camp play to demonstrate the
- Responsible for leading and showing the love of God to a cabin up to eight campers every week
- Created different ways to teach campers about the love of God through activities, Bible Study, and intentional discipleship
summer senior counselor/ lifeguard
- Oversee children in the camp and your individual group, while making a positive, fun and safe atmosphere.
- Be a positive, active and responsible role model.
- Daily lifeguarding and overseeing children in and out of the water. Assisting in water rescues, CPR and first aid needs when the time is necessary.
- Teach campers, ages 5 – 16, the importance of Waterfowl conservation, firearm safety (rifle, shotgun, and archery), fishing, canoeing (and proper water survival techniques).
- Worked with students, ages 15- 18, who come from low-income families and diverse backgrounds
- Sleep-away camp Monday-Friday, with students 24 hours a day
- Helped students prepare for after high school ex. building resumes, living away from home, applying for college
- Was a manager for a group of 10 students ex. keeping them safe, daily check-ins
- Enforce rules and regulations of recreational facilities to maintain discipline and safety.
- Take residents on community outings.
- Complete and maintain time and attndence forms.
- Complete and maintain time and attendance forms.
- Manage and transferred incoming calls for multiple lines too appropriate parties.
- Supervised groups of all students and make a daily schedule of academic, recreational, study tutorials, and social interaction with students.
- Service as a positive role model for students and staff members in the program.
- Used great judgment in decision making, problem solving and mentoring children and youth adults.
- Keep records on individual children, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and medications administered.Copied, logged and scanned supporting documentation.